Email: : Sales@jsedot.cn
Address: 1st floor, e-commerce industrial park, xincheng district, jinggangshan city
Sources：Jinggangshan Meicheng Trading Co.,ltd | PublishDate：2018.09.11
In identifying the use and installation environment, capacitors used within the rated performance range specified in the product sample design specification should be avoided in the following cases:
1.high temperature (temperature exceeds maximum usage temperature).
2. Over-current (current exceeds rated ripple current), when applied ripple current exceeds rated value, the capacitor body will be overheated, the capacity will be reduced, and the life will be shortened.
3. Overvoltage (voltage over rated voltage), when the applied voltage on the patch capacitor is higher than the rated working voltage, the leakage current of the capacitor will rise, and its electro-oxygen properties will deteriorate in a short time until damage;
4. Applying the reverse voltage or alternating current voltage, when the DC aluminum electrolytic capacitor is connected to the circuit according to the reverse polarity, the capacitor will lead to short circuit of the electronic circuit, and the resulting current will cause damage to the capacitor. If a positive voltage is applied to the negative lead in the circuit, a nonpolar capacitor is selected.
5. The service life of the circuit which is used for repeated and rapid charging and discharging, such as fast charging, may be reduced because of the decrease of capacity and the sharp rise of temperature.
6. Capacitors are forbidden to be used in harsh environments where water, salt water, oil or dew are directly in contact with, or are full of harmful gases (sulfides, ammonia, etc.), direct sunlight, ozone, ultraviolet radiation and radioactive substances, vibration and shock conditions exceed the limits specified in the samples and instructions.
The above six points of knowledge is about the use of Fenghua patch capacitors need attention, I hope to help you!